Friday 30 May 2008

George Clooney....still more...

You can imagine my excitement when I turned on "Breakfast Television" ( a City TV morning news program based out of Toronto) this morning and they informed the viewers about this article in the National Post.... So I definitely decided I needed to go and get myself a copy on my way to work. The article reads,

"Why just read about George Clooney and Sarah Larson's breakup-People magazine broke the story yesterday-when you can actually live it? To activate this innovative feature of your National Post, simply follow the instructions below and watch celebrity news come alive before your eyes!"

I am GREAT at following instructions....

Here's one for my George-ey!!

7 comments:

carolyn said...

I think you guys look great together!

Heather said...

You go, girl!! He's hot.

Anonymous said...

You and George! An excellent pair.
Thanks for your answer about the Amish people, now I know better. My husband said that we had seen a program at Television about these people. I don´t remember that. ( I don´t remember a lot of things today...)

Anonymous said...

Oh hey...did I tell you that my cousin was in George's latest movie "Leatherheads"? He stood right beside George while they watched a scene being filmed.

Just thought you'd like to know. I have no claim to fame so I live vicariously through my friends and relatives...

swilek said...

why thank you carolyn, heather and gunilla!!! i think so too...hehehehe!!!

ken...NOOOOO you didn't tell me about your cousin! WOW!!! Sooooo? can your cousin get me a date with george?!!! hehehehe!! that is very cool!

my2boyz said...

Oh my heck is that too funny. Came over from SITS!

Anonymous said...

Adorable!