Wednesday 28 May 2008

ABC Wednesday - "S"

Another weekly photo party over at Mrs. Nesbitt's Place. Check out all the creative photographers! Here are my contributions for "S" week!

S ea and S alt air. I LOVE the sea and LOVE the small of the salt air! I am fortunate to live by a large body of water- Lake Ontario, but it is not the sea! I pretend. So any opportunity I can, I try to take a trip to the sea. This photo was taken in Cape Cod, MA.


S nowstorm. We had too many snowstorms this past winter! I am sooooo glad S pring is here!



S wing. Little Amish girls enjoying this favourite summer pasttime!
S trange S igns. "Intercourse" is really a town in PA!
S isters. Two of my closest friends!

12 comments:

A New Yorker said...

HA! I have been through Intercourse too! I have wanted to go back to Amish country with a group of friends for years but nothing ever syncs up for us!

Anonymous said...

A great selection of S photos! :)

Marlow Traore said...

wow nice "S" theme, the Snowstorm could be a Knowstorm;)))

very beautiful;)

Petunia said...

Great S post:)
Sea and snowstorm.. that is like from A to Z...
Nice:)
Petunia's ABC

Anonymous said...

ever heard about Amish people before. Now I had read about them on Internet. Thanks for sharing.

FO - 2 said...

I live by the seaside. It`s great!
Yesterday my girls were swimming in the sea while i was collecting shells. A great day! :)
Charming shot of the Amish people.
When i`m looking at your picture of the snow, i`m really glad summer is here!
Nice collection of S`s here.

My S

Bar L. said...

Very fun pics!!!

Powell River Books said...

Lots of good choices for S. Aren't funny signs a hoot? I invite you to come see my stump pictures. -- Margy

swilek said...

thanks everyone for stopping by to view my S pics!!! i'm at work so can't comment on your pages...will do when i get home!

Neva said...

I just drove through Climax, MIchigan...these two should get together!
My S is here
And here

Dragonstar said...

I don't believe these town names - you must be inventing them! (LOL)
Love the sea.

swilek said...

i didn't know there was a climax...town that is!! hehehe...there are some great town names in Saskatchewan and in Newfoundland!!