Thursday 29 May 2008

George Clooney...WIthout further adieu...my TIFF pics of George Clooney

As promised..... Here are my pics I took at the Toronto International Film Festival (September 2007)! I was 2 ft away from my George!! My camera was acting up...can you believe my luck!! In addition, I was getting pushed and shoved and thus had to resort to pointing and shooting without looking! These are the results and I actually think they are very cool pics!! I was so impressed with my George. He spent 15 minutes talking to his fans on the red carpet at Roy Thompson Hall, before heading in for the premiere of "Michael Clayton." I was so close yet so far away. Even though I was only 2ft. from him, I couldn't get my hand in the swarm of bodies for him to shake. It didn't matter. I got to see my George in person. He is just as good looking as on film. However, I was surprised he was not taller. He is about my height - 5'8'! I am okay with that!! ;) It was an
extraordinary night! A perfect way to celebrate my 40th birthday!


5 comments:

A New Yorker said...

I can't help but see those photos symbolically. Interesting that your camera wasn't working normal at that very moment. Look at the two faces of him in the same photo. The expressions are different and all those hands, one near his neck. HOLY COW!

Cool pix!

Runner Girl said...

Okay, Karyne. I'm turning 40 this September and I want to be 2 feet away from George!

What day is your birthday?

And yes, they are cool pics.

swilek said...

they are symbolic pics aren't they!! hehehe!! they turned out to be fun shots and it wasn't planned...i now know how to work my camera at night so i think my shots are hopefully better...

kimberley, you'll have to come up to canada (TORONTO) for your 40th in sept. when the festival is on and we can go meet george together since i'm a pro at celebrity stalking!! hehee....apparently the celebrities like Toronto because we canadians are so polite and just admire from afar!!!:) i've also seen pierce brosnan up close and personal at the four seasons hotel...got a great photo of him..why i didn't get on the elevator with him is beyond me because just after that i got asked to leave the hotel because i was clearly not a guest!!!:) hehehe!

Runner Girl said...

Hey Karyne,

You are 366 days older than me! Good to know another virgo!

I'd love to come to Canada!

swilek said...

That is crazy Kimberley...onlly 366 days apart!! Your are welcome to come to visit me in Canada anytime!!!