Tuesday 6 May 2008

"Potty" Mouth and Petit Fours

You'll have to pop on over to my bloggy friend at Hokey Pokey Life and check out her latest blog dedicated to me!! Check out the comments (my first comment in this series is at her post about the Kentucky Derby horse that got put down and the rest are on the Petit Four post) as well to understand why she wrote about Petit Fours! The Petit Four saga continues...I'll update my blog after our Mother's Day High Tea so stay tuned to see if I finally get my hands on some Petit Fours!!:)

Today while at the park, my sweet "D" came over to me, pointed at the baby who was also playing at the park and asked rhetorically with a HUGE grin on her face,

" Baby pass gas?"

We both laughed hysterically! This sweet autistic girl is now fascinated with "potty" talk. Oh dear...look out! She even gets her own jokes about the topic! I love it! It made my day!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey...it's Heather's bloggy other Canadian friend...
Does this place still make Petit Fours, they claim to. (at a pretty steep price though...gulp)
http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/catering/DRH_wedding.html

Unknown said...

oh shoot, the whole address didn't show up up
http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com
/catering/DRH_wedding.html
try that...

swilek said...

Thanks so much Evi! I'm checking it out!

Coach Krista said...

Karyne if you only knew my extent of baking. If I was to have a tea I would get some of the frozen cream puffs at Costco. MMMMM good! Then I would call Kimberly crying and then call the local grocery for help. Good luck! I have a feeling that it will turn out just fine. And my project will be listed on Tuesday.

Krista