Thursday 29 May 2008

George Clooney: Newsflash

George Clooney is single again!!!!!!



YAY!!!!



I knew we were destined to be together!!!:):) Am I delusional?! A girl can only hope right!!!:) Hehehehe!! So, George, if you are reading this, I am waiting for you - me - a young looking, confident, sexy, beautiful, fun, 40 year old Canadian woman, who is NOT clingy, NOT after your money, who loves her independence, loves to travel, loves to pull pranks, loves every movie and TV show you've ever made - well, maybe not every, and who unfortunately does not love motorcycles!!!!

I have this cool pic of my "boyfriend" George I took last September at the Toronto International Film Festival. I will post it when I get home from work as it is on my laptop. I went searching for an old blog post about that adventure but must not have written about it. I can't believe it! It was such an exciting evening....I saw George on my 40th birthday! I think I wrote about it on my Facebook page! Stay tuned...you will laugh at the pic!!:)

GEORGE CLOONEY IS SINGLE AGAIN!!!!!

2 comments:

Petunia said...

Is he? WOW!But I think he is mine:P
Thank you for stopping by my blog. Yes, it is me on the pic but I took that shot just for fun:)
I don't smoke and I not use curlers:) But I often blog earlyin the orning andr drink coffee.
The other comments says just tha same as you did. "Hilarius" and that I'm crazy!!LOL!

swilek said...

it is a great pic and i think it should be used in an advert!!!