Thursday 22 May 2008

Tragedy for one of my favourite Christian singers

Please say a little prayer today for Steven Curtis Chapman and his family today. Their five year old adopted daughter from China was tragically killed in their driveway on Wednesday. You can read the story here. Apparently, they were getting ready to attend their oldest son's high school graduation. My friend at Catherine's Chatter-Waiting for Hannah blogged more details of the tragedy, including the fact that it seems it was their oldest son driving the car that hit Maria. I feel so sick for this family. In addition, their oldest daughter just got engaged over the weekend. We need to uplift this family in prayer.

2 comments:

Bar L. said...

Its absolutely heartbreaking to imagine what this family is going through. :(

Unknown said...

Oh my...my heart goes out.
What a beautiful little girl she was.
I have the Christmas album with the two of them together on it.
She's holding hands with Jesus now, playing with my little niece.