Sunday 1 June 2008

Lessons from Sunday Church


"God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea...The Lord Almighty is with us; the God of Jacob is our fortress...Be still, and know that I am God; ...The Lord Almighty is with us; the God of Jacob is our fortress." (Psalm 46)
"I will lift up my eyes to the hills-where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth. he will not let your foot slip-he who watches over you will not slumber...The Lord watches over you-the Lord is your shade at your right hand...the Lord will keep you from all harm-he will watch over your life; the Lord will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore." (Psalm 121)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the reminder!
I miss my regular church. I have been church hopping since being here in Edmonton and the one I went to this Sunday was...well...terribly under-nourishing. So...Thanks for the little nourishment.