Thursday 13 March 2008

No Boys Allowed

Okay....there is something seriously WRONG with this picture....



... man, without wife or girlfriend , lurking about the lingerie department whilst I embarrassingly search for a "granny girdle," which is apparently guaranteed to transform me into a shapely wonder woman, free of "wrinkles!"



I WILL excuse the poor guy lurking about who is flabbergasted whilst searching for his girlfriends correct bra size. I overhear the said girlfriend say to him sternly,



"pay attention will you."



PAY ATTENTION????



Give the poor, nervous guy a break. He has no idea what he is searching for amidst the endless sea of bra choices. For goodness sake, I have trouble finding my correct size and the correct style I want on a good day!

I never did find my wonder woman knickers!

6 comments:

Aphra said...

Did you not find your wonder woman pieces because you were laughing too hard? lol.

swilek said...

you bet aphra!!! I should have spoken to the couple but didn't have the nerve...and was laughing too hard...i wish I had my camera with me because i would have taken a pic!!

Huse Yo Mama said...

thanks for stopping by my blog party!

I like your blog as well. I'll be bookmarking you. Hope you come back and join me again soon!!!

MomOf4 said...

This is funny! I agree that the first guy is creepy and I feel a bit sorry for the second!

Tes283 said...

Maybe they were shopping for a bra for his man-boobs.

(looking up at sky)

sigh - poor guy.

swilek said...

maybe they were shopping for his man boobs!!:):)LOL