Saturday 22 March 2008

a few of my favourite things

Given to my mom by her parents for her 11th birthday, 1948


I LOVED these books as a little girl! Little Women was given to my mom for Christmas by her Irish cousins Billy and Sarah, 1949. Heidi was given to mom by her parents.


My souvenir replica of a lobster trap from Newfoundland, 1975. Stuffed toy lobster - souvenir from Cape Cod, 2006.


Cafe au Lait, Baguette with cheese, Paris, 2007.

Turquoise retro clock, Sears, 2006. Eiffel Tower, Paris, 2007.


Vintage crocheted bathing suit, $2, Kingston, 2001. An assortment of my accessories!


Savon de Marseille Soap, Paris, 2007. But, Pamper & Soothe in Port Perry carries this line!


Antique orange clock bought at an outdoor antique street market in Paris, 2007.


Bead bracelet was a gift from the Powers family, summer 2007.

1 comment:

Aphra said...

I love how the cheese seems to be spilling out of the baguette. Very adventurous cheese. Yum!