Tuesday 4 March 2008

Confession is good for the soul

My intense salt craving today led me to eat the snack of the autistic boy ("C") I work with in the afternoon. Yikes. What did I do. Does it count that he never eats those scrumptious Hickory Sticks his mom packs in his lunch daily. Does it count that he had no idea I inhaled them. It wouldn't bother him - I don't think. Does it count that I had a difficult afternoon with him - don't I deserve a treat. Does it count that I am PMS-ing. Oh my, listen to me. I STOLE , repeat STOLE, chips from a helpless autistic boy!!!:)

"If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and cleanse us from all unrighteousness." Rom 8:23

3 comments:

Carol said...

Is it wrong that I'm laughing out loud while I'm reading this????


Be sure your sins will find you out!

carolyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
carolyn said...

Yumm...i love hickory sticks and haven't had them in ages! Now i have a craving.

BTW, thanks for adding me to your blogroll!