Saturday 22 March 2008

Thank you for your Prayers

My dear bloggy friends...thank you so much for your prayers and encouraging words for me as I sang at our Good Friday service! I felt them and know God was glorified! It was a God moment! On Thursday, a special lady at my church gave me a verse that was so timely. She had no idea but God sure did! She was so cute. She even made me repeat it after her to make certain I had it memorized! Here it is:

" Whatever you do in word or deed ( or song!) , do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus giving thanks to God the Father." (Colossians 3:17) I didn't even peek as I wrote this out!!!:) It is memorized now!!:)

I give thanks to God for using this song to bring glory and honour to Him AND to remind us our sacrificed Jesus set us right with God. How can you say no to this man!

No comments: