Wednesday 25 June 2008

ABC Wednesday - "W"

You know the drill by now...check out more "W" pics at the home of our hostess, Mrs. Nesbitt's Place!
W orking W ell W ater
W indow Box
I love window boxes and this one resides at the home of my friends where I house and cat sit when they go on holidays.

W asp Catcher
Apparently it doesn't work, but it looks lovely on the porch!

W eather Vane

W eird Hat

My mom created this "weird hat" for a contest, and won by the way, at a Seniors Camp in Pennsylvania last week!

5 comments:

Bear Naked said...

Wonderful choices for W.

The Wasp Catcher is nice.
Wish it Worked because I Would get one to put on my Wooden deck.

abb said...

weally weally well done! Wonderful W Wednesday!

Reader Wil said...

Good pictures for W ! I'd like to have the wasp catcher, especially in August and September.

Digital Polaroids said...

Great selection for W!!!

swilek said...

thank you one and all for your comments...you could try the wasp catcher as it may work for you...it sure looks nice doesn't it!!