Saturday 2 August 2008

Help..."Houston there is a Problem"

Okay so either Blogger or Internet Explorer will not allow me to view any of my blogs either from Bloglines or directly when I type in the URL to my computer. This is frustrating...I cannot even reply back to your wonderful comments. Does anyone else out there have the same problem? It is obviously letting me into my own blog thank goodness. I should also mention a little pop up box says, "Internet Explorer cannot openthe internet site_________at this time. Operation Aborted." If anyone out there knows how to rectify my situation then please let me know! Thank you soooo much!

3 comments:

Gina said...

The problem seems to be SiteMeter. Anyone who has that on their blog is getting "aborted" right now for some crazy reason.
It was happening to me last night and I got on the blogger help boards, and that's what people were saying.
I deleted SiteMeter off my blog- and it started working fine again.
I just added a text box to my blog letting people know that hoping they will read it and can fix their blogs.
VERY frustrating stuff!!!!

Aphra said...

Did you try what Gina said? I don't have sitemeter and I haven't had any problems!

swilek said...

thanks ladies...everything is working just fine! YAY!!