Thursday 31 July 2008

I feel the love SITSa's - Thank You!!!

I am overwhelmed! You all have made my day today! All of your comments have been soooo encouraging. Thank you! I promise I will stop by your blogs to say hi, but know it may take me awhile! As I sit reading your comments, more keep pouring in. I had no idea it would be this much fun being a featured blogger!! Wow! Thank you, thank you , thank you! I DEFINITELY feel the love of my bloggy friends! And yes, you can eat pavlova for breakfast!!:) ( it is a type of meringue) I 'm so glad ya'll stopped by! ( I'm sounding like my American bloggy friends, EH?!!!) Looking forward to drop'in by your blogs! Have a great day!

9 comments:

A New Yorker said...

Sound like your American bloggy friends....HEY! Most of us don't say ya'll! At least not a proper Yankee! :-) Love your blog.

Suburbia said...

Hi, sounds like things are good for you right now! Glad you had a good time in Irland. 2 months off school sounds perfect, shame we only get 5 weeks :(

Aubrey said...

Thanks for dessert! Great pictures. Makes me want to take a nice vacation.

Kelly said...

Just found your amazing blog by way of the SITStas!! I have so enjoyed reading it!! What an amazing person you are!!
Beautiful Blessings~Kelly Maria

leezee52 said...

Congrats on being the SITS girl of the day!

Tiffany said...

Hey SITS-tah! I'm new to the bloggy world and am trying to wade my way through the learning experience of it all. Found the SITS site and then found you. The pavlova looks yummy!
Congrats on your SITS girl of the day award!

Just Lisa said...

Congrats on your SITS feature! Hope you had fun!

WheresMyAngels said...

I was confused but remembered that I just read that your Canadian!

Happy late SITS day!

Heather said...

Just in case you're feeling some post-Featured Blogger letdown (as I'm sure I would be if I ever were featured), I wanted to give you an extra dash o' comment love today. :)

Hope you are enjoying the day on your side of the lake!

Cheers!