Thursday 18 September 2008

Thematic Photographic - Close Up

My friend introduced me to the macro close up setting on my digital camera last spring and my life hasn't been the same since! Here are some of my favourite close up shots for last week's Thematic Photographic. I know I am a little late but still wanted to participate!


Mom

Dad
Summertime fun


I love this shot of my dad prepping for fly fishing. He was born to fish!
Dragonfly
Dad fly fishing
Strangers on the beach in Cape Cod

Lock on my cousin's antique bookcase in N. IrelandA collection of some of my cousin's first edition booksThe Ulster Flag

My favourite student- at peace

Wellie on the beach in Donegal, Ireland

Images of Bangor, N. Ireland





2 comments:

Barbara said...

These are terrific photos. My favorite is the one of your dad fly fishing. He looks so content.

swilek said...

@Barb...thanks...my dad is at peace when he is fishing...i also love his hands..isn't there something about hands?!! they can evoke good or bad memories but for me my dads hands represent love, strength, creativity , hard work:)