Friday 26 September 2008

Thematic Photographic - Angles

Angles, angles, angles everywhere!

I immediately thought of my photos of the Eiffel Tower upon hearing Carmi's theme for the week over at Written Inc. Remember, you are more than welcome to join in on the fun.

I am so enjoying the creativity of each theme and the challenge it presents every week. I am looking differently at the world around me. My eyes are wide with wonder and my God-given, creative spirit within is ALIVE! ALIVE! ALIVE! I have discovered two unexpected passions since I began blogging: writing and photography. My next goal is to take a couple of courses to hone these skills. Any recommendations? Many kind, encouraging words have been expressed to me on my blog. Thank you one and all for spurring me on and empowering that creative spirit within me that lay dormant for so long.

I know exactly where I will take my next photo for this week's theme! Stay tuned...


Eiffel Tower, Paris, March 2007

Many angles to see on the walk up the tower! Paris, March 2007


A different view from the observation deck, Paris, March 2007

Obtuse, right, acute...look at all those angles! Paris, March 2007