Saturday 20 September 2008

I received two awards! It's just like the Emmy's!

Thank you , thank you and thank you. My awesome bloggy friends here and here honoured me with these awards. I feel special! They said nice things about my blog! Maybe I should dress up for the occasion!
So I think I am supposed to pass on the love. Here are my pics for some great reading:

1) XBox 4 Nappy Rash. Follow this couple's journey of infertility. Honest and
funny in the midst of heartbreak.

2) Awareness. This woman's blog is thought provoking and well written.

3) Welcome to the Roger's Neighbourhood. This woman's blog is real and makes ordinary life interesting!

4) Single Parent Dad. Another honest read about life as a widower.

5) The Satorialist. If you are interested in fashion, this H&M style resporter captures real people on the streets of major cities around the world in cool fashions!

4 comments:

Martin said...

I'm just out of bed and leave in a couple of hours, and you've really perked me up!

thanks a million for the badge, but more for reading.

You'll be on my 'Lurve' page!

swilek said...

@ xbox4nappyrash - you are most welcome and i do hope you have a great relaxing trip - it is well deserved- maybe you are already back...i will check your blog now!

Heather said...

Congratulations!! You totally deserve it!

Martin said...

just back...barely!

I hear there were some 'guest' posts in my absense...

thanks again!