Tuesday 22 April 2008

Happy Earth Day!



Our school did their part for Earth Day by cleaning up the garbage around our school property this afternoon. Here are a couple of my special ed students doing their part!!:) We have a "tree hugger" in our midst!! Who knew?!!
One final random note...one of my students who has Downs Syndrome and is non-verbal--well she talks but we cannot understand what she says most of the time--looked at me this morning, pointed to my hair and said, "hawr cut." I couldn't believe she noticed I got my hair cut over the weekend! It was a cute moment!
I hope you all enjoyed Earth Day and celebrated this world God created for us to take care of, enjoy, and see Him in His creation!

1 comment:

Bar L. said...

How sweet that she noticed your hair and said that to you!!