Thursday 19 February 2009

Bag Lady

"...You just call out my name
And you know where ever I am
I'll come running
To see you again.
Winter, spring, summer, or fall
All you have to do is call
And I'll be there, yeah, yeah, yeah
You've got a friend..."
(James Taylor)




I received this delightful gift from one of my "sista's"- my kindred spirit friend- at the weekend. How ingenius. Each tea bag is tagged with insightful and humourous quotes, all packaged in the cutest tin ever! If you want to see more themed teas, check them out here.

4 comments:

A New Yorker said...

You fooled me with that title.

swilek said...

@Lauren...sorry for fooling you! I like catchy titles! It is fun tea though..perks me up every time!

Rainbow dreams said...

A good cuppa always goes down well... what a fun idea :)

swilek said...

@ Katie...it certainly does go down well, especially your British tea...I always stock up when I am over in the UK-Nambarrie and M&S Extra Strong! ( we lost our M&S's a few years ago in Canada-a sad day it was!)