Sunday 25 January 2009

Sunday Worship




"When I see the beauty
Of the sunset’s glory
Amazing artistry
Across the evening sky










When I feel the mystery
Of a distant galaxy
It awes and humbles me
To be loved by a God so high













What can I do but thank you
What can I do but give
My life to you
Hallelujah, hallelujah
What can I do but praise you
Every day make everything I do
A hallelujah, a hallelujah
Hallelujah





When I hear the story
Of a God of mercy
Who shared humanity
And suffered by our side
Of the cross they nailed you to
That could not hold you
Now you’re making all things new
By the power of your risen life "
(Paul Baloche & Graham KendrickCopyright © 2005 Integrity's Hosanna! Music )







(Photos from top to bottom: Daisies in Northern Ireland, July 2008: Sunset over Lake Ontario taken from the Go Train, January 2009; Giant's Causeway, Northern Ireland, July 2008; Paul Baloche leading worshippers into a deeper connection with God, October 2008, Cambridge, Ontario; A new life, Northern Ireland, July2008.)

2 comments:

A New Yorker said...

I love the last one... of course.

swilek said...

@ Lauren...of course!! He is precious and growing now!