Sunday 26 October 2008

Thematic Photographic - Happy

Calvary Baptist Church Choir, Oshawa, ONOur fearless leader, Steve
Our fearless accompanist, Sharon

My fellow alto choir mates...


The soprano and tenor section


Birthday boy, Darren , trying to hide from the camera, but I finally captured that smile!




Darren's wife, Carolyn, being a wee bit shy for the camera!

Aren't we a happy bunch?:)

I love Carmi's way of allowing us the opportunity to capture life's moments. "HAPPY" is the theme this week at Thematic Photographic. I decided to take my camera to choir practice on Saturday morning. (extra rehearsal for our Christmas program) It was bright and early so my choir mates were more than thrilled to have their photos taken!!!
This community makes me happy. I love going each week to practice. I love the fact that you are missed when you are away one week. I love how we care for each other. I love how we pray for each other. I love that we all love Jesus. I love learning musically. I love that we have fun. I love that we make music together that honours God. And that makes me happy!

3 comments:

Nestor Family said...

My hubby just joined the choir at our church and he was pleasantly surprised at how much fun he has had! I love your photos here and the sharing of all the happy!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun lil group you guys have going on there.

Anonymous said...

Ummm...shouldn't we have signed a waiver or something before you posted our pictures? :P
(yeah, I'm still sticking my tongue out at you!!)