Thursday 30 October 2008

I have to take a Blog break...I am sad!

I just wanted to let my faithful blog readers know that I am taking a wee bit of a blog break. My battery died in my laptop, which is strange to me because I rarely use battery power. Anyways, I have one being shipped to me as we speak. One of my students suggested I check on ebay. I did and saved myself $100! YAY! So hopefully my battery will arrive soon. Speaking of my students...I baked caramel brownies for them today as a celebration. These are a group of grade 8 students whom I help with their math. They all are doing so well I wanted to reward them in some way! Fortunately their fellow classmates reap the reward too! I am so proud of them and they are more enthusiastic about learning math! YAY! Gotta run...see you soon!

5 comments:

Nestor Family said...

You are great to your kids!!!

See you after the break!

A New Yorker said...

I hope you did not buy it from partstore.com If you did...email me and I'll give you the DL.

Anonymous said...

only just started to read and you break!

only joking, i took a break a while back too - thanks for dropping by with kind words

Anonymous said...

I want brownies....or more blog posts!

swilek said...

@ lauren...no I didn't..it is a Canadian company..hope it arrives safe and sound!

@ Paul..you are so "punny"! thanks for stopping by..come on back!