Wednesday 17 January 2007

Grenville Christian College Alumni Musings

I have joined the world of "my space" and "facebook" and must say an interesting world it is!:) One benefit for me is to be able to stay connected with my former students at the university preparatory boarding school I worked at for two years in Brockville, Ontario. Here is the website for Grenville Christian College: www.grenvillecc.ca. ( the pics on the home page are actually of my former students!) I feel like a proud parent as I hear all about what these students are now doing. The majority have graduated from university and have joined the working force. Some are married, some engaged and some are in process, some are living overseas and some are back in their hometowns. I am reminded that my time at GCC was not wasted ( even with the many mistakes I made as a "don"!!) as I played a small role in helping them become who they are today. I loved those students. I hold many wonderful memories of my time at GCC, for that I am grateful!

No comments: