Friday 5 January 2007

Coffee Adventure at Richtree Restaurant, Toronto




If you look carefully at the blurred, top left photo, you will see the most interesting, most eccentric maker of coffee and specialty drinks I have ever encountered! Every time and I mean every time, I go to the Richtree Market Restaurant I see this man AND every time and I mean every time, ( I have been to this restaurant over 10 times and all at different times and days of the week) I ALWAYS have an adventure! Wednesday night was no exception and Shari helped me sneek a picture of him!!! Thus, the reason for the blurred photo...Shari and I had an adventure trying to take the photo!!! I must admit, this man ALWAYS makes amazing coffee for which I am grateful. Posted here are a few samples of his creations...Shari enjoying her " Large, Hazelnut Chai Latte" ..... and Sandra and my large and small ( and he made of point of telling us he did not have medium:)) freshly ground coffee!!! Mmmm....delicious!!:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow Aunt skin i actually think that tea cup is bigger that my mom s head (no effence)
thanks

swilek said...

you are so funny mady!! I think it is too! don't tell your mom!!