Friday 5 January 2007

Another Holiday Adventure -- this time with Salty Mary!!

Yesterday I took a road trip up to Peterborough to visit my friend Mary! It is always a delight to spend time with my "krazy" friend and her family!!:) Laughter, laughter, more laughter, word play ( salt and carrots come to mind!!) , grammatical corrections, make-believe play, laughter, flavoured coffee, road trips through town, intellectual conversation, laughter, thrift store shopping, playin' the blues, laughter, friends, laughter, set-up's, concerts in the park, single - only events, laughter , adventures at Chapters are all special memories of my time with Maryne!! I cherish those moments and invite you to come with us on a shopping trip to the Value Village Thrift Store.......



1 comment:

Carol said...

Those boots were made for walking! And walking's what they'll do....

They look like you!!! Did you buy them? I'll be watching for them the next time you're on worship team!!!