Friday 23 October 2009

Four Teenagers, Three Adults and New York City!

What do you get when you mix four teenagers with three adults on a summer road trip to New York City?
CRAZY fun with a bit of crankiness mixed in and lessons in " it's not about me!" When all was said and done, it was a privilege to travel with my "kindred spirits" and their daughters. It was an adventure I will always remember. I wanted to share it with you my bloggy friends, so to see my photo album and the rest of the story, click here. Enjoy!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

brings back so many memories... thank you

swilek said...

@Paul...you are welcome!! I look forward to going back and seeing things I was not able to see ..you know teenage girls, all they want to do is shop, shop, shop!!!:) I love people watching and there are very interesting people in NYC aren't there!?

Anonymous said...

oh yeah!

two good friends are going for thanksgiving - I just an't do it sadly... hope you are well, you sound it

swilek said...

@ Paul..too bad you can't swing it...I imagine Thanksgiving is a crazy time in New York! I am doing well...it's been an exhausting go this fall with my mom and then my dad's health, but we keep plodding along. And as you said in your recent post about exploring new horizons and borderlines..there is always opportunity to "start again". Okay, I don't know if that made any sense as I am feeling under the weather-hopefully not this flu going around:) on another note...sounds like I missed a great Greenbelt this year! I am off to a worship conference this weekend in TOronto with several of your fellow Brits!! Looking forward to it...it is connected to the exhibit of the Dead Sea Scrolls showing now in Toronto. ( I have already seem them in Toronto but look forward to this tour of them!)