Monday 25 October 2010

questions

I love asking unique questions. I'm not sure why but suspect it has to do with my interest in finding out more about the people in my life. Over at this Feathers of Inspiration blog post you will discover they like asking unique questions too! What are your answers? Here are mine:

Six things I wish I'd never done:

1) Taken grade 11 and 12 math in one year.

2) Not standing up for that "misfit" in my high school who was teased frequently. Her locker was beside mine. I wish I would have had more guts back then.

3) Transferred to YFC Brockville. Although the difficult time I encountered there made me stronger, introduced me to some beautiful people and led me to a healing place at GCC, which in turn allowed me to meet more beautiful people.

4) Walked away from that moment where I should have kissed Freddie the farmer(my ex boyfriend) on the corner of Calgary Trail and Whyte Ave., Edmonton, Alberta many years ago!

5) Crashed my dad's brand new 1983 Cutlass Supreme into the side of the hospital parking garage where he was being treated for an ulcer! I made it worse that day. I was 16 years old and had recently gotten my driver's licence. But, I received the best advice from the police officer that day...he told me to get back into that car and drive it home or I would never want to drive a car again! I must also add that as the accident was occuring, our close family friends were parking their car in this same garage, as they were on their way up to see my dad in the hospital! It was a God-thing for sure. They were a great help to me and still are to this day!

6) Permed my hair! For years I never realized I had naturally wavy hair and didn't need a perm because I always permed my hair!

No comments: