Sunday 12 August 2007

Hubcap prank gone wrong!

I have recently been in touch again with an old friend back in Edmonton who reminded me of a story I had completely erased from my memory!!! I have no idea how I could have forgotten but as she points out it must be my "old age!" I had a good chuckle! She says it best, so here is her story:

"The HUBCAPS - I can't believe you forgot (actually I can believe it - with your age and all!). One of the first dates Jody [ her husband] and I went on was to a hockey game (which you were also at). [ an Edmonton Oilers home game] Anyways, after the game we saw your car and thought we'd have a little fun with you - so we stole your hubcaps. Only thing was - you didn't notice - so Jody finally asked you at work what happened to your hubcaps - cause they were missing off your car. (the joke kind of back fired - but it was still pretty funny)."

Thank you Elaine and Jody for the trip down memory lane! I miss that car!:) You should see my hubcaps now!!:)

No comments: