Saturday 31 March 2007

Strike Update...no rant today!!:)

Here are some photos from the picket line on Friday. I have enjoyed meeting my new picket friends!! Friday was a much better day and we were all in better spirits as negotiations were under way again. I just found out tonight that a tenative deal has been reached and we will have to vote on it before we go back to work! I am so glad I will be back to work this week! YAY!!! Enjoy the photos! Debbie posing in front of one of the schools we were picketing. Debbie, Leanne and Sarah loved my orange sunglasses and hat, so wanted me to pose with them !!
janis, Debbie, Leanne, Sarah, and Linda trying to stay warm!
Leanne modelling my hat and glasses..she wanted to buy them, but I just can't give them up!! Our strike captain, Gord, talking to a student...we held cars up for 3 minutes each.
Ric, Janis, Leanne, Sarah, Linda working hard!!!


No comments: