Sunday 18 February 2007

Only at Tim Hortons!


Funny how a coffee shop can bring strangers together in the most unlikely places! I was sitting at a hockey rink with my friends, watching a ringette game, when I spotted a man I thought I recognized from my morning coffee runs to Tim Hortons. He usually was always ahead of me in line and usually parked his white van near my car. The friend I was with seemed to know this man, (he was actually the husband of her best friend) so I asked her if he went to Timmies every morning. Little did I know, his daughter was sitting in front of me and we had conversed several times during the game! Suddenly, she yelled across the way to her dad and asked him if he recognized me from Tim Hortons!!:) Strangers no more...we have a friend in common...only at Tim Hortons!!! I love how this world connects people together! PS I think I need to attach a Tim Hortons travel mug to my backpack when I go to Paris and see if the commercial holds true ... see if I can connect with other Canadian strangers through Tim Hortons!!:)

No comments: