Wednesday 21 February 2007

Crazy Celebrity Stalker!

Yes, I love celebrities and am interested in their lives...I'm not sure why, but I do...I love reading People and British Hello to find out the latest on the celebrity gossip! I am even known to stake out the Toronto International Film Festival in September...and have even been kicked out of the Four Seasons Hotel, well ,I was asked nicely, but before I left, I spotted Pierce Brosnan, Sharon Stone, Helena Bonham Carter, Tim Burton, Martin Short and Cheryl Hickey of Entertainment Tonight Canada!!! So, when my friend's daughter posted this celebrity look alike collage on her facebook, I thought I would give it a try!!! What do you think...do I look like any of them really? I have had people come up to me in restaurants and ask me if I am Sarah Mclauglin ( I know I spelled her last name incorrectly..oops!) Well, enjoy this humourous post from "krazy karyne"!:)

No comments: