Saturday 10 March 2012

New Beginnings

"New feet within my garden go, 
New fingers stir the sod;
A troubadour upon the elm
Betrays the solitude.
New children play upon the green,
New weary sleep below;
And still the pensive spring returns, 
And still the punctual snow!"
(Emily Dickinson)

Spring is in the air which to me symbolizes new beginnings, an opportunity to start afresh. It is high time I began blogging again. I have missed it. I didn't purposely set out to stop blogging, I just allowed life to get in the way! In addition, I moved 2 weeks ago but it actually was a two month ordeal! As many of you know, I decided to move back with my folks to help them out with their health issues, etc. So we have all moved to a bigger space. It has been the most stressful time of my life. Have any of you moved Seniors? It presented many challenges I didn't expect. But, with the help of many of my AMAZING friends, we are here and settling in to our new digs. I am loving the new place but know it will take another month to get everything sorted! Here's to new beginnings and putting my creative energy to good use once again. See you soon!

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Welcome neighbour!

swilek said...

Why thank you neighbour! I am loving this new place now that we are settling in! I see your house from my parking lot:)