Friday 5 November 2010

Finally....

Finally I am posting my last two days of the "1o day challenge" over at Feathers of Inspiration. I'm a little late but like someone once said, "better late than never!"

Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.

Well actually I am posting three because I just couldn't decide.



The way I look after eating "pizza lunch" with my students!
The way I look after spending all day helping my students with their maths!



Wondering what I would look like if I were to wear this fabulous designer scarf!



Day Ten: One confession

I sleep with ear plugs, a retainer, "Breathe Right strips" ( An amazing product by the way!) and sometimes a face mask for good measure. I'm a sight for sore eyes!



That's me at the Hyatt Hotel, Yorkville, Toronto attending a conference. I don't normally stay in such high class hotels so I was mesmorized!

** All pics are courtesy of google images, except for the one directly above this message. **

No comments: