Friday 6 August 2010

summertime dilemma...

...poolside at "kiddie" therapy pool where we have access to our "cabana boy" bringing us strawberry daiquiris?

Or...poolside at "adult-sized" pool surrounded by peace, quiet and gorgeous country scenery with no access to a "cabana boy?"

Dilemma solved. I did enjoy the "kiddie" therapy pool with my friend John! However, both options have been heavenly this summer. We have been having hot, humid sunny days. I am having a relaxing summer during my "staycasion," doing an odd assortment of activities close to home. I don't want to think about going back to work in one month! My cousins from Northern Ireland arrive on the 26th for a few weeks, which I am greatly anticipating. My mind is in such a relaxed mode I haven't been blogging much. But, I have a few stories brewing. I trust you are enjoying your summer wherever you are! Peace out!

No comments: