Saturday 3 April 2010

What I saw today while out riding my new bike...

... isn't she cute! I love her!

We woke up to the work of graffiti "artists" in our neighbourhood...on the wall of the school...

...on the bus shelter...
...on the garbage can...

...on the emergency exit at our apartment building. Our superintendent has now repainted the door so it is as good as new!
In spite of the graffiti, spring is in the air...



Enjoy your Easter weekend!

"Christ the Lord has Risen today....Hallelujah!"

2 comments:

Evi said...

Hey Karyn...remember me? Well I've decided to try to give blogging another go...I think my wounds from losing my last blog into cyber space are slowly healing. Stop on by anytime!

swilek said...

yes i do remember you and am so glad to see you are back. i will check out your new blog!