Saturday 25 February 2023

Lent 2023

✝️I am new to intentionally journeying through Lent, even though I have been Anglican now for about 8 years. I am eager to learn something new about God, myself and others. 

I guess it starts in the hard places of ourselves. Looking at our inadequacies/failures is never easy especially now in the climate of North America where it is encouraged to say how amazing we are all the time! 😉

I have always learned important lessons out of my failures I encountered on my life's journey- well most of the time! I have grown and they have made me stronger. I drew closer to God in these times- well mostly! Sometimes not. But in the end here I am still a follower of Jesus! 

Looking at the fragility of life is never easy either. 

But as Christians we have Hope and it is coming! We don't stay in the hard places long. 


#quoteoftheday #vulnerability #poetry #johnodonohuequote #Lent #pursuit #hopeiscoming 

No comments: